- Full time executive level role for a strong, gifted leader, who leads from a passionate, relational heart. The ideal candidate is an innovative thinker with a savvy business and strategic mind, balancing an eye for details with the capacity to see the big picture. With key Spiritual Gifts of Leadership and Administration this individual will serve alongside our Senior Pastor, and Executive Team working together to set, drive, and implement the strategic vision for Radius.
- Senior Pastor
- Oversee the general administration of the church.
- Support the Senior Pastor in the accomplishment of the church’s mission through Ministry effectiveness evaluation, discernment, decision making, planning and overall direction of church staff.
- Build a solid staff through development of policies and procedures, overseeing development of job descriptions; participating in hiring of directors, proposing appropriate staff adjustments, & resolving conflicts.
- Participate in leading the ministry staff in the establishment and ongoing direction of ministries that effectively reach the church’s demographic, insuring the accomplishment of the overall mission.
- Ensure the operational readiness of the church through leadership and oversight of the support staff performing duties in administration, finance, human resources, supply, and facilities management.
- Facilitate the annual strategic planning process including evaluation of ministry performance; review of mission, vision, and core values; development of key objectives and tactics; and establishment of goals.
- Establish and maintain a set of key performance indices (KPIs) that provide the Senior Pastor and church staff with ongoing visibility of the effectiveness of all functional areas of the church.
- Develop annual financial / budget plans that fund the accomplishment of the strategic plan and meet critical financial objectives.
- Champion the development of infrastructure by all ministry and support areas that supports healthy, long-term growth of the church.
- Lead the church’s building programs including capital fund raising campaigns, master planning, design and architecture, contractor selection, and construction.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of ten years of business / management experience.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have a proven track record of effective leadership and judgment.
- Demonstrates wisdom in decisions, actions & recommendations.
- Evaluates decisions/actions by their overall impact and long-term implications
- Team developer.
- Experience overseeing a significant budget.
- Motivates and aligns staff towards specific vision/direction.
- Heavy computer user with strong experience in all major business suite software products.
- Previous church leadership is not a requirement.
- An obvious, active and growing relationship with Jesus
- Enthusiasm for the mission, vision and values of Radius
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical and computer acumen
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage time excellently under pressure
Please download our employment application (below) and send it, along with your resume and a one-page cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Executive Pastor” in the subject line.
In addition, please go to https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/dotest.php and take this free inventory assessment entitled “Classical enneagram test.” Please include the results of this assessment in your cover letter.
As long as we receive all documentation, we will reply within two weeks. Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to inquiries that are missing documentation. Thank you so much for your consideration.